Workforce Development Administrator
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
This position serves as Health Choice Arizona’s (HCA) Workforce Development Administrator and is responsible for the coordination, implementation, and analysis of effective Workforce Development (WFD) and training activities for contracted Providers on all plans of business (RBHA/ACC) in direct partnership with the HCA Clinical Team, AHCCCS and AWFDA.
- Leads and implements initiatives on the Arizona Association of Health Plan Workforce Development Alliance (AWFDA): Statewide collaborative for 7 Managed Care Health Plans.
- Serves as the Relias Learning Management System Sites Administrator in the Arizona Association of Health Plan (AzAHP) Enterprise, as well as the HCA clinical staff Portal.
- Consults with organizational leaders and workgroups to develop complex, specialized learning strategies to improve network performance.
- Simultaneously manages multiple, complex projects.
- Partners, develops, interprets, and coordinates WFD initiatives and policies through the Alliance and Coalition based initiatives with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS).
- Partners, develops, and provides HCA, AWFDA, and AHCCCS required trainings to the Provider network (including Train the Trainer modalities).
- Coordinates and supports contracted trainers and administrators in their training and workforce development efforts and initiatives.
- Leads and maintains clinically sponsored trainings listed on the HCA Eventbrite page.
- Forecasts, analyzes, and contributes to the HCA’s WFD Plan deliverable for AHCCCS, and contributing to AHCCCS deliverables as requested across the clinical department.
- Assists and partners in the planning and coordination of conferences and training events for clinical Health Plan staff and the Provider network (RBHA/ACC).
- Oversees and manages the duties and expectations of the Workforce Development Specialist.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of AHCCCS guidelines and policies governing workforce development and training requirements for all lines of business.
- Researches, develops/implements, and updates Modules, Training Plans, and Workforce Development Initiatives and requirements in the Relias Learning Management System (RLMS) for Providers in the Arizona Association of Health Plan Workforce Development Alliance (AWFDA) Enterprise.
- Conducts performance analysis to determine the expectations and gaps for intended audiences across all lines of business (ACC/RBHA).
- Develops and conducts follow-up assessments to determine the effectiveness and ROI of workforce development and training programs in the network.
- Uses formal instructional design methodology to develop and support sophisticated, complex and/or enterprise-wide, performance-based training, skills, and educational tools for the HCA network.
- Serves as a curriculum/course development lead in partnership with subject matter experts internally and externally to HCA.
- Reporting lead for provider agency compliance (i.e., Monitors, supports, and promotes the required 90% completion rating in the RLMS for all AWFDA required training's across all lines of business).
- Develops, distributes, and holds forums or individual meetings to educate the network on the annual Provider Workforce Development Plan deliverable across all lines of business.
- Partners, develops, and submits the annual HCA Workforce Development Plan deliverable to AHCCCS ensuring clarity, completeness, accuracy, and conformance with applicable policies (i.e., ACOM 407 and Attachment A).
- Participates in, leads, and provides updates on AHCCCS, Coalition, AWFDA, and RLMS updates during HCA committee meetings, Provider forums, and clinical department meetings.
- Partners with AHCCCS, AWFDA, Managed Care Health Plans, and Providers to deliver coaching, development, training, and other state mandated requirements from AHCCCS for all lines of business.
- Provides Community and Provider based trainings and expertise to promote the capability and capacity of healthy Arizona communities.
- Travel required, up to 50% of the time as needed, for AHCCCS, AWFDA, and HCA Workforce Development programs, deliverables, and initiatives.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and three years training-related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of this position
- Additional skills required include experience using Microsoft Office products
- Video recording/editing software
- Webinar based platforms (i.e., Zoom)
- Relias Learning Management System
- WordPress Website functions
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Plan large scale events/conferences
- Ability to prioritize work and knowledge of the behavioral health and health care integration.