Vice President of Finance
This position interfaces and partners with Health Choice Leadership team and cross functional business partners to provide expertise in the area of financial activities across the Health Plans and MSO.
- Oversight and management of the accounting and financial department as it relates to day to day operations of the organization. Ability to align processes to support and partner with various lines of business on financial and operational opportunities.
- Partners with the CFO to ensure oversite on organizational planning and forecasting. Monitors and advises on results against plan. Oversight and management of position control.
- Performs quantitative work including: developing revenue and cost projections; planning; cash flow projection, performance monitoring, reporting, and projection; preparation of various key performance indicator reports; and other reports as required.
- Day to day implementation of the organizations financial strategic plan. Supports the CFO on the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization’s current activities and its projected growth while maintaining staffing standards across the organization. Ability to manage and lead change management focus.
- Leads the charge in focus and implementation of the organization's culture, process improvement, and strategic plan in a way that aligns to the mission, vision and values of the organization.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Skills & Abilities: