UR TOC Coordinator
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
The Transition of Care Coordinator contacts the members upon discharge to insure a safe discharge. The TOC Coordinator will follow up with the member to ensure that all discharge orders have been filled, PCP follow up appointment has been scheduled.
- Telephonic contact with the members within 3 business days of discharge notification
- Facilitate completion of all discharge orders that have not been completed
- Complete TOC surveys
- Complete LACE tool
- Obtain data needed for the Medication Reconciliation
- Follow up with member up to 30 days post discharge based on LACE tool scoring
- Assist UR Staff as needed
- Other duties as needed within the UM Department
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma
Years of Experience:
- Previous Discharge planning experience preferred
- Previous Medicaid/Medicare experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of care management and care coordination
- Proficiency in computer and technology utilization required, including, but not limited to: care management software, data-analytics software, Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio)
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work with multiple members and prioritize adhere to deadlines/time frames
- Complete tasks with little supervision