Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
As a member of the HCN Information Services team, the systems analyst is responsible for the technical design, development, and support of various application and reporting solutions that will help facilitate and support operations, monitor quality and utilization, and document and streamline regulatory deliverables.
- Troubleshoot, test, and coordinate resolution of reported software defects and/or data issues while providing status to affected teams
- Control proposed solutions, modifications, and fixes by translating business requirements into technical specifications and documentation, coordinating development and deployment, establishing monitoring, and communicating and educating support staff on changes
- Provide feedback, data mappings, and/or best practices to development teams based on existing development solutions, standard business processes, and vendor recommendations
- Establish standard procedures and document system workarounds for commonly reported issues experienced by support staff
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field, or equivalent experience in related roles
Years of Experience:
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Analyst
- 3+ years T-SQL/PLSQL query writing
- 3+ years of developing Technical Specifications
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Visio
- Experience with use of CareRadius or a similar rules-based workflow application
- Experience with the use of Vistar application a plus
- Experience with Arcadia application a plus
- Experience with SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Medicare and Medicaid knowledge