Senior Manager, Maternal Child Health
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
This role is a shared key position for the AHCCCS contract. This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and daily management of the maternal and pediatric care management programs for the ACC and RBHA population.
- Develops evidenced based programs based on contemporary best practice in integrated care
- Write job aids, policies, train staff, and ensure all regulatory standards are met for Medicaid as well as NCQA
- Evaluate data and provide direction, course correction, and leads population health initiatives
- Coach and mentor staff; work with senior leaders on employee performance issues
- Promote prenatal, postpartum, and family planning care for all women to impact positive outcomes
- Completes reporting deliverables for AHCCCS contract submission
- Completes annual Maternity Plan for AHCCCS submission
- Directs professionals and paraprofessionals to deliver on all KPIs for the health plan
- Works collaboratively with multiple key stakeholders to improve population health outcomes, health literacy, and to improve quality metrics
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the department
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- RN; BSN preferred
- Arizona unrestricted RN license required
Years of Experience:
- 2-3 years direct clinical experience
- 1-2 years care management experience
- 1-2 years managed care/health plan experience preferred
- Medicaid and Medicare experience preferred
- Prior management experience 2 or more years
- Care Management tenets
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel spreadsheets
- Communication skills: oral and written
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize adhere to deadlines/time frames
- Ability to supervise and lead others
- Ability to manage regulatory deliverables