Senior Director, Network Development
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
Position Purpose: The Senior Director of Integrated Network Development is responsible for oversight and management of Health Choice integrated physical health / behavioral health care network.
- Oversees network development, sufficiency, reporting functions, and performance
- Responsible for network provider adequacy and appointment access
- Resolves provider complaints, coordinates provider site visits, and reviews provider profiles
- Manages provider transitions and ensures timely notification and communication to the state about material changes to the network
- Oversees the development and coordination of Health Choice's provider network to meet the integrated health needs across Arizona which includes recruitment, procurement, and retention of organizational providers for the Health Choice network
- Oversees the Network management staff to ensure these programs are compliant with Health Choice's contract and the network is meeting the needs of members involved with these programs
- Participates in various internal and external committees and work teams
- Represents Health Choice at state and regional meetings, including statewide associations, task forces, and advisory committees, as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor's in public health, public administration, or related field strongly preferred
Years of Experience:
- Five (5) or more years of experience in behavioral or physical healthcare contract management
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of state and federal behavioral / physical health regulations and requirements for publicly funded services, delivery, operations, and licensure
- Project management experience
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data
- Ability to write analytic reports which integrate multiple data elements
- Must reside in Arizona and be willing to travel within the assigned service area in Arizona
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R441