Manager, Customer Care
Position Purpose: This Contact Center Manager will support the Director of the Contact Center and will provide day to day operational leadership, direction and functional expertise achieving results in the National Contact Center.
- Partner with leadership to ensure that strategic initiatives are met through operational procedures and deliverables that have substantial impact in reducing member/provider effort, enhancing experience, improving handling processes, and meeting business priorities successfully.
- Oversee day to day performance and implement priorities, performance goals, and objectives to ensure departmental results. Work with employees to drive high quality results and deliver exceptional service outcomes (quantitative and qualitative) as it relates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage employee performance and outcomes. Manage to policy expectations, provide clear communication to develop, coach and lead Call Center employees.
- Partners with leaders to provide data for business reports and presentations to provide transparency for the department. Ensures that quality metrics are exceeded and key performance indicators are clearly communicated and measured.
- Leads the charge in focus and implementation of the organization's culture and strategic plan in a way that aligns to the mission, vision and values of the organization.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience: