Lead, Administrative Services Specialist
Position Purpose: The Administrative Services Lead upholds and administers all services functions for the health plan, inclusive of assisting to oversee all functions within Administrative Services and ensures adherence to Health Choice policy and procedure and contractual and regulatory guidelines.
- Administrative Services assists all departments within the health plan by receiving, sorting, distributing, claims batching and scanning, batching and delivering all mail. Preparing large printing and mail out jobs is an essential part of this position in addition to any other clerical functions that need to be completed.
- Assist to ensure maintenance on printers, copiers, folder and stuffer machinery
- Assist daily activities to ensure regulatory compliant
- Ensures appropriate work distribution
- Assists to Implement and maintain work flow production and quality standards
- Assists with Documentation/Training staff to ensure appropriate new and on-going training
- Participates in regular meetings and in-services with staff
- Ensures policies and procedures are relevant and updated
- Develop and maintain working relationship with other Departmental Leads
- Assists in holding regular meetings and in-services with staff
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience: