Helpdesk Technician II
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
The Help Desk Technician II participates as a key team member of the Help Desk in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization. The Help Desk Technician II use their knowledge, services, and policies to assist customers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
- Manage personal daily workload and adjusts priorities.
- Create and address Help Desk tickets.
- Answering inbound calls to the Help Desk phone queue.
- Escalating requests to senior Help Desk technicians as needed.
- Supports other Help Desk technicians in the areas of customer service and technical support
- Communicates effectively with team members and Information Systems management.
- Maintains and monitors adequate and accurate inventory.
- Assists end-users with technical issues related to Information Systems services.
- Ensuring the proper operation of end-user equipment, including standard workstations, laptops, printers, telephones, and tablets.
- Troubleshooting to resolution a wide variety of user, application, and hardware issues.
- Performs desktop imaging and application deployment.
- Developing processes and tools to maximize Help Desk's efficiency.
- Participate in a 24x7 after-hours call rotation.
- Assists Systems Administrators with projects and tasks as required.
- Create and maintain documentation.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate or technical diploma preferred
Years of Experience:
- Three years of progressive Help Desk experience
- CompTia preferred
- Microsoft product preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Information Systems support of Windows 7, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong foundation in network fundamentals: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Highly organized and with ability to analyze from technical, end-user, and business perspectives
- An ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.