Helpdesk Technician I
The Help Desk Technician I position provides technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or remotely.
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising documentation
- Providing technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting feedback and other methods of correspondence to improve service delivery
- Analyzing common complaints and problems
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience: