Health Risk Assessment Coordinator
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
Position Purpose: The Health Risk Assessment Coordinator is responsible for telephonic interactions with the member and compiling data in order to complete the Health Risk Assessment. The HRA Coordinator provides administrative support within the HRA department for member and primary care provider communications, data collection and other administrative functions as they arise.
- Complete both initial and annual Health Risk Assessments by calling members and entering returned forms into CareRadius
- Enter HRA data from PCP visits and Health Home data
- Work collaboratively with the members and HRA Team to schedule interdisciplinary care team meetings based on Health Risk Assessment data, chronic conditions and gaps in care
- HRA work hours range from 8 am to 8 pm and weekends 10 am to 6 pm - scheduled days and hours will vary
- Complete surveys, HRA Call, HRA Form, ICT Prep, Risk Strat
- Medical management system documentation and navigation
- Documenting in the care management system completely and accurately
- Scanning HRAs and uploading into the Medical Management System
- Preparing HRA mail outs
- Processing HRA letters
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant or equivalent experience
Years of Experience:
- Prior HRA experience a plus
- Preferred Medicare or insurance background
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Managed Care/Medicare/Medicaid experience
- Skilled with telephonic Motivational Interviewing
- Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office experience
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Comfortable and proficient with use of computer systems and technology based documentation
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage and function well in a fast paced, production environment that is technology based and requires consistent attention to detail
- Complete tasks with little supervision
- Ability to manage large workload