Grants Administrator (Coordinator) - Opioid Target Response Grant
The Grants Administrator (Coordinator) will oversee incoming grant awards, contracting, reporting, and other administrative functions relevant to the Opioid Targeted Response program and other grant funded clinical programs. This position is embedded in the Opioid Targeted Response Team, but reports to the Director of Adult & Crisis Services. This position is responsible for ensuring that clinical grant and contract deliverables are met with an exceptional focus on timeliness, accuracy, and enhanced presentation style.
This is a two-year, grant funded position, supported by the SAMHSA State Targeted Response (STR) to the Opioid Epidemic.
- Performs work activities in a fast paced, complex, detailed and multifaceted environment.
- Participates in strategic planning and long-term sustainability goals for grant funded projects
- Prepares reports on performance and progress as required in contract
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate database of reporting due dates
- Informs contracted providers of upcoming deadlines and ensures on-time and complete follow through on all reports on awarded grants
- Provides monthly progress reports of expenditures and utilization trends
- Communicates with subcontracted providers to obtain appropriate data and documentation
- Engages in outreach efforts related to follow-up and data collection
- Develops and monitors compliance processes for contracted providers in accordance with grant requirements.
- Coordinates with HCIC Quality Management teams for Performance Improvement efforts
- Maintains regular communication and collaborates with program partners at AHCCCS and contracted providers
- Some travel will be required
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
High School Diploma / GED
Master's degree in behavioral health, business management, or related field with at least two (2) years of experience in program administration or grant management preferred; any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position will be considered
Knowledge of the AHCCCS or county health department system
Proficiency in writing; excellent verbal and written communication
Excellent computer, organizational, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Prefer experience with SQL Management Studio or similar database administration
Proficient in data processing and fundamental statistical analysis
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet contractual deadlines
Ability to work independently and make independent decisions
Proficient use of a variety of computer based technologies including Microsoft Office products
Valid Arizona drivers license