Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
The Enrollment Representative is to obtain enrollments for our Health Choice Generations DSNP. This will be done by placing outbound calls to prospective members and answering inbound calls. These activities may result in in-home or telephonic appointments to gain enrollments.
- Interact with senior population aged 65+ and conduct presentations at their group/centers, churches, homes, etc., to sell and promote Medicare produc
- Travel throughout an assigned territory and work directly with community-based organizations, providers, and other sources to obtain referrals
- Manage your travel and territory efficiently to produce maximum results
- Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information
- Generate own leads - some sales leads are company provided
- Execute excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Apply strong sales acumen skills in generating and closing leads
- Current AZ Driver’s License
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Health Care, or a related fiel
- Active health insurance license
- Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Years of Experience:
- 2+ years of managed care, outside sales or territory management experience
- Prior experience selling Medicare Advantage or Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP)
- Established professional contacts or active within the community (i.e. nonprofits, health providers, community based organizations, etc.)