Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
Position Purpose: The Contact Center Enrollment Coordinator provides support to the Health Choice Contact Center by processing enrollment applications with quality and efficiency and assists in all aspects of the enrollment/disenrollment process by following reporting requirements and ensuring all transactions are in accordance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations.
- Process new member enrollments including verification of eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid
- Maintain files of every enrollment application received by Health Choice Generations along with copies of enrollment/disenrollment communications
- Submit enrollment and disenrollment’s transactions to CMS timely and accurately
- Create and mail member enrollment/disenrollment communications
- Comply with CMS reporting requirements and standards
- Retrieve reports/files from CMS and reconcile the data received from CMS
- Identify and resolve enrollment issues
- Implement process updates/changes appropriately
- Monitor and maintain out of service area/Loss of Special need status membership to determine when involuntary disenrollment’s should be processed
- Answer enrollment inquiries from internal/external Brokers via assistance line
- Serve as back-up phone coverage for the Contact Center in adherence to department benchmarks and performance measures.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience preferred
- At least one (1) year of call center environment preferred
- At least two (2) years customer service experience in the area of Medicare Advantage Plans preferred
- Active listening skills, highly empathetic, conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, typing, and multi-systems navigation
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Effective time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of CMS regulations and guidelines helpful
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful
- Strong ability to logically resolve issues and interpret findings
- Work cooperatively, positively, and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to adhere to deadlines and identified time frames
- Ability to maintain positive work environment and relationships