ECOVID Grant Coordinator
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
The position serves as the ECOVID Grant Program Coordinator and is responsible for specific administrative functions of the Arizona Emergency COVID-19 (ECOVID) grant program, including completion of the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) assessment for each member served in the program. This position will also complete outreach and education activities and assist in the operation of grant, reporting, and other administrative functions related to the ECOVID program. This position reports to the Clinical Grants Manager.
This position is grant funded through May 31st, 2022.
- Oversees collection of GPRA assessments for members served in the ECOVID grant program
- Completes outreach activities to educate communities and providers about behavioral health services and services available to members through the ECOVID grant
- Maintains databases related to GPRA assessments and other data necessary for administration of the grant program
- Assists in day-to-day operations of the grant program
- Monitors provider deliverables to ensure timely and accurate submission
- Completes monthly summary reports and other deliverables as required
- Collaborates with internal staff and external partners to ensure the grant program is achieving its goals
- Coordinates directly with providers and the State contracted agency overseeing GPRA collection to ensure timely and accurate assessment collection
- Completes GPRA assessments for members served in the ECOVID
- Coordinates with State contracted agency overseeing GPRA to maintain up-to-date information in the GPRA collection portal
- Develops and maintains up-to-date database with other data required for administration of the grant
- Collaborates with other key Health Choice staff to monitor grant program activities, progress and utilization of funds
- Coordinates with internal staff to ensure deliverables and reports are completed timely and accurately
- Plans and executes outreach events and develops outreach and educational materials
- Participates in and provide updates during HCA committee meetings, provider meetings, and clinical department meetings
- Other similar duties as assigned
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Healthcare Administration or a related field
- Two years’ experience in healthcare administration, program administration or grant management; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of this position;
Years of Experience:
- Two years’ experience in a clinical or healthcare administrative setting;
- Knowledge of the Arizona behavioral health system and its resources;
- Experience with program administration and grant management preferred;
- Experience in data collection and management preferred;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet contractual deadlines;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent computer, organizational, communication, writing, problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of a variety of computer based technologies including Microsoft Office, Excel and other Microsoft products;
- Advanced skill in Excel preferred;
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License