Customer Care Advocate
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
Position Purpose: The Customer Service Advocate provides "best-in-class" customer service to members and providers, including completing all necessary requests, documenting all calls, completing all forms, answering phones, and meeting monthly goals.
- Answer phones promptly, in professional tone, and appropriately responds to member inquiries or requests while maintaining performance measures
- Greet caller accurately and appropriately, according to established protocol
- Use standard closing accurately and appropriately to end call in a positive manner
- Answer and document all calls appropriately and timely
- Verify HIPAA-required information for members and providers
- Supply accurate information/answers, actively engage in member conversations to assist with needs
- Maintain professional in all communication with members, co-workers and external vendors
- Ensure members receive effective and efficient support
- Assist members with form completion, complaint investigations and cross-department warm transfers
- Achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least one (1) year customer service preferred
- At least one (1) year in call center environment preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient computer skills, typing, and multi-systems navigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills, highly empathetic, conflict resolution skills