Compliance Procedure Administrator
The Compliance Procedure Administrator is responsible for developing, planning, organizing, implementing and coordinating a program ("the Program") of workflow fro required deliverables, including but not limited to those needed for administrating policy and procedures ("P/Ps"), managing the review and submission of mandatory reports and responses ("Deliverables"). The Program administration activities apply across Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) using the designated web base software application. The Position is also responsible for facilitating the integration of new and existing workflow across SHCN.
- Develop and implement P/Ps review, Deliverables and other workflow, as identified, within the Accountable Care Organization, Health Plan and Managed Services Organization business segment across SHCN.
- Facilitates the review of P/Ps and Deliverable due dates with SHCN business segment leaders.
- Establish reporting distribution list for P/P and Deliverable review summaries and generate routine updates and outcomes based on scheduled P/P and Deliverable reviews.
- Process the reviewed and approved P/Ps and Deliverable within the web based application.
- Develop and provide initial, ongoing and annual training to SHCN personnel on the web based software application used for P/P and Deliverable reviews and approvals as well expectations of the designated individual on the review chains for completing thorough and timely reviews.
- Facilitate the review of Steward System P/Ps and Deliverables with key stakeholders to confirm whether to adopt/incorporate them by reference or customized version(s) specific to SHCN.
Health Choice exist to improve the health and well-being of the individuals we served through our health plans, integrated delivery systems and managed care solutions. We Strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment - while still being valued for your individual strengths - Health Choice is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor's degree preferred
At least three (3) years of related health care experience
Project management experience preferred
Strong knowledge of and comfort with using or learning computer software.
Knowledge of methods used for improving co-worker performance/motivation
Ability to process map and manage large P/P implementation projects
Strong analytic skill and the ability to translate concepts and data into useable information that can be relayed in a clear fashion
Demonstrated organizational and project management skills to manage complex projects through effective planning, tracking and resources allocation to meet business objectives and timelines