Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
This position serves as Health Choice Arizona’s (HCA) Clinical Trainer and is responsible for the researching, writing and the delivery of behavioral health and integrated care trainings for Providers, community members, stake holders and community partners. This position serves all contracted Providers in all lines of business (RBHA/ACC) in direct partnership with BCBS, the HCA Clinical Team, AHCCCS and Arizona Workforce Development Alliance. This position is responsible for the delivery of required behavioral health and integrated care trainings throughout the network.
- Develop and create trainings based upon behavioral health evidenced based theories and integrated care interventions for all levels of Providers (Peer, BHP, BHT, PCPs, etc.)
- Provide beginner level, experienced and master level trainings for all levels of Providers and attendees
- Provide professional development and skill-based training for licensed therapists and psychologists contracted with BCBS, HCA and community partners
- Provide behavioral health training for community members and tribal members throughout Northern Arizona
- Provide training on the Children’s System of Care required trainings and other Health Plan required trainings
- Consults with organizational leaders, QM, and workgroups to develop and respond to training needs and requests
- Simultaneously manages multiple, complex training projects
- Posts and manages clinically sponsored trainings listed on the HCA Eventbrite page
- Develops and conducts follow-up assessments to determine training needs in the network
- Uses formal instructional design methodology to develop and support sophisticated, complex and/or enterprise-wide, competency-based training, skills and educational tools for the HCA network
- Incorporates feedback gathered from participants and other relevant audiences to improve training, processes, and products
- Serves as a curriculum/course development lead in partnership with subject matter experts internally and externally to HCA
- Travel required, up to 50% of the time as needed, for AHCCCS, AWFDA, and HCA Workforce Development programs, deliverables, and initiatives
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Master’s degree with independent licensure
Years of Experience:
- At least three (3) years’ practice and training-related experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, Video recording/editing software, Webinar based platforms (i.e., Zoom), Relias Learning Management System, Eventbrite, WordPress Website functions
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Plan large scale events/conferences
- Ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge of the behavioral health and health care integration
- Valid AZ Driver’s License
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R801