Administrative Services Specialist
Our Mission: Provide the best value in health insurance and related health services to improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
Inspire health in Arizona as the trusted leader in delivering affordable, innovative healthcare solutions.
Our Benefits: Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401K savings plan; paid holidays and vacations; and much more!
Position Purpose: Administrative Services assists all departments within the health plan by receiving, sorting, distributing, scanning, batching and delivering all mail. Preparing large printing and mail out jobs is an essential part of this position in addition to any other clerical functions that need to be completed.
Responsible for maintenance on printers, copiers, folder and stuffer machinery. This position also provides assistance to Facility staff to escort vendors.
- Maintain workflow and prepare all incoming paper claims submissions for scanning to claims processing system
- Scan all sorted claim mail batches, verify accuracy
- Scan all sorted grievances, appeals, disputes, verify accuracy
- Organize and maintain claims/record files
- Sort incoming mail and faxes
- Deliver mail throughout building, ensure remote staff has appropriate mail retrieval
- Send/receive packages and mail via FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS
- Prepare all member and provider mail outs, routine and ad hoc
- Prepare presentations as requested, inclusive of collating, binding
- Facilitate retrieval of all requested claims/records from in-house and outside storage
- Escort vendors and repair/maintenance throughout building
- Deliver office supplies to appropriate staff
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High school or GED
Years of Experience:
- 1 year of office experience
- Ability to multi-task and quickly transition from task-to-task
- Ability to meet timelines